Releasing exclusively in-store and online this Saturday, August 22 at 11am HST.
Please abide by the new safety guidelines while shopping in-store.
In honor of the late and all-time great Kobe Bryant’s birthday on Sunday, we have a special Lakers-themed set releasing tomorrow under our FITSTRIKE program. The Mua sports a purple, gold and white front logo on a black base, along with purple undervisor, gold top button, white eyelets, purple side New Era logo, purple and gold back crest, and white snap enclosure. Alongside the Mua, we’re releasing a brand new design entitled “Stretch,” with stretched typography printed in white and yellow on the back of a black tee, with a solid yellow crest logo on the front. Join us in sending a huge HAUʻOLI LĀ HĀNAU to the Black Mamba for what would be his 42nd birthday!
A message from the FITTED staff about reopening tomorrow:
We are excited to finally reopen our doors! Along with the same “New Rules” we implemented after the first lockdown, we’re also taking bold measures to keep you, our staff and the community safe. Here are some of the added safety measures we are taking:
• Customers will now be helped from the doorway to provide a more contactless shopping experience. Only staff will be allowed in the shop and we will gladly show you any product that you are interested in.
• If you absolutely have to try something on, if you end up not buying it, our staff will be applying a UV light over it so it is safer for the next customer.
• We would appreciate it if customers pay with Credit Card, Debit Card or Gift Card. The less cash transactions we do, the safer it is for everyone.
• Starting today, our store days and hours will be every Tuesday 11am-7pm, Wednesday 11am-5pm and Saturday 11am-7pm. Once case counts go down in Honolulu and we feel we can safely open more days/hours, we will. Be advised that this can change at any time, depending on the case counts.
• We will only be allowing one customer in the main door at a time. Once that customer leaves, the next customer can come in.
For BIG releases:
• Please maintain social distancing while waiting in line. Please follow the arrows when lining up to ensure that we can safely fit all of our customers into our lot. We can’t overflow onto Kona Street and block Manichi’s door.
• Please DO NOT PARK in our parking lot. In order to maintain proper social distancing, and provide spaces to H&R’s customers, we kindly ask that you park in the Ala Moana Center parking lot.
We thank you for your patience and understanding. We have a lot of big releases coming up and we need to ensure the safety of everyone. Mahalo for your continued support!