Available now in-store and online.
After such a strong and positive response to our initial PASS [NUKU] Adjustable Shoulder/Waist Bag release back in April, we are excited to announce a limited number of new PASS [NUKU] bags are available today, made in Japan by master craftsman and designer, Takehiko Hanafusa through his TAKES HANDS label.
The PASS [NUKU] Adjustable Shoulder/Waist Bags fall under our premium, all-season TROPTECH™ line, utilizing high-quality fabrics and durable handcrafted construction. The name PASS is derived from a mountain pass, which is a navigable route through a mountain range or over a ridge. We have added the Hawaiian translation NUKU, passageway or trail, for further description.
Please note that there will be no holds or discounts. Mahalo for your understanding, and we hope you enjoy this piece as much as we did working with Take on them.
Details as follows:
Durable Shell Fabric
• Black X-Pac™ Ripstop Polyester, Hydro State waterproof construction technology, and 200 denier nylon fabric face provide an ideal balance of weight and durability.
• Made in the USA.
• Front FITTED label stitched in bottom right.
Bottom Shock Cording
• Silver 3M reflective cording stretches to hold an extra sweater, jacket, or packable umbrella.
YKK AquaGuard® Zippers
• High quality, water-repellent zippers created by laminating the reverse side of a coil zipper.
Breathable Back Panel
• Highly breathable spacer mesh back panel provides breathable comfort to keep you cool during hot weather.
Versatile Side Panels
• Nylon webbing with spaced stitching provides additional points to add carabiners and other accessories.
• Takehiko Hanafusa’s signature TAKES HANDS eye logo stitched on wearer’s right side.