Releasing exclusively in-store and online this Thursday, December 17 at 10am HST.
Please abide by the new safety guidelines while shopping in-store.
We’ve worked with our friend and master craftsman Takehiko Hanafusa on another round of PASS [NUKU] Adjustable Shoulder/Waist Bags, handcrafted in Japan through Takehiko’s TAKES HANDS label. This time around, it’s presented in dark khaki and olive drab color blocking.
The PASS [NUKU] Adjustable Shoulder/Waist Bag falls under our premium, all-season TROPTECH™ line, utilizing high-quality fabrics and durable handcrafted construction. The name PASS is derived from a mountain pass, which is a navigable route through a mountain range or over a ridge. We have added the Hawaiian translation NUKU, passageway or trail, for further description.
The PASS [NUKU] bags are extremely limited and made from the highest quality materials with precise detail. Due to the limited nature of these pieces, please note there will be no holds or discounts. Mahalo for your understanding.
Details as follows:
Durable Shell Fabric
• Dark khaki and olive drab X-Pac™ Ripstop Polyester, Hydro State waterproof construction technology, and 200 denier nylon fabric face provide an ideal balance of weight and durability.
• Fabric made in the USA.
• Front FITTED label stitched on bottom right.
Bottom Shock Cording
• Silver 3M reflective cording stretches to hold an extra sweater, jacket, or packable umbrella.
YKK AquaGuard® Zippers
• High quality, water-repellent zippers created by laminating the reverse side of a coil zipper.
Breathable Back Panel/Pouch
• Highly breathable spacer mesh back panel provides breathable comfort to keep you cool during hot weather.
Versatile Side Panels
• Nylon webbing with spaced stitching provides additional points to add carabiners and other accessories.
• Takehiko Hanafusa’s signature TAKES HANDS eye logo stitched on wearer’s right side.
TAKES HANDS FOR FITTED: PASS [NUKU] ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER/WAIST BAG